I received a text on Thursday from my wife: “Wow. I’ve decided I need noise canceling headphones for my Birthday”.
To understand that you need to realize that we homeschool… with three children.
- One wants to talk about everything he’s learning (at every moment)
- One wants to sing about everything he’s learning (at every moment)
- And the “quiet one” likes to play violin as often as possible.
And, as soon as Anna closes her bedroom door, it’s like they have an electronic signal that goes off and beckons them to find mom…
- Mom… did you know it’s time for a snack
- Mom… how do you play that 3rd position F# again?
- Mom… can you get the computer unlocked again?
I think she deserves some noise canceling headphones!! You?
This world is full of distractions… hundreds of voices coming at us all day long, and we have to wonder:
- Is there any voice we can rely on? Any one who can give us some answers?
- Is there anyone who can cut through the noise… and lead us?
Hebrews 1:3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power